Apr 21, 2020
Benefits of hand sanitizer
Hands as we all must be knowing by now are the breeding ground of germs. Thousands of people die every day around the world from infections which they acquire through their hands, especially while receiving health care. As we all interact with others mainly using hands, they are thus an effective route of germ transmission to our body. In our everyday routine we are so used to touching our eyes, nose and mouth with our hands that unknowingly we allow the harmful bacteria and virus to enter in our body thus making us fall sick. Various healthcare organizations and specialists around the globe have thus emphasized about the importance of hand hygiene practices every now and then. Various research papers are also published to make the general public aware about this most common yet not followed by many, hygiene ritual.
As a part of hand hygiene practice, to some extent we use soap and water to clean our hands but because of the time involved in doing it, we try to avoid it. Moreover, there are times when soap and water is also not easily accessible for example when we are in a public transport we are more prone to catching germs but because of non-availability of soap and water we are left with another worthy alternative, hand sanitizer to guard ourselves.
Hand sanitizer is a convenient and one of the most effective ways to clean our hands instantly without using soap and water. Although alcohol based hand sanitizers is the most preferred method to get rid of harmful bacteria and viruses there are many ayurvedic hand sanitizer and non-ayurvedic hand sanitizer that are there in the market.
If you haven’t already made this germ-fighter a staple on your shopping list, you may want to do so after learning about the benefits of hand sanitizer.
Following are some of the benefits of hand sanitizer:
1. It kills bacteria and viruses: Alcohol based hand sanitizer kills bacteria and viruses by destroying their cell structures. The novel coronavirus disease, for instance, is an enveloped virus that is surrounded by a very fat layer. Such bacteria and viruses can be killed using alcohol based hand sanitizers. They simply break down the cell or the membrane of the virus which makes the virus unable to infect an individual.
2. It is easy to access: You obviously cannot take a sink with you everywhere you go. In situations when you feel like cleaning your hands and soap and water is not available, a hand sanitizer can be the next best thing. You can slip a small bottle of Zermero hand sanitizer in your glove compartment, a purse, or even your pocket and you are good to go.
3. It is pocket friendly and long lasting: Hand sanitizer like Zermero does not pinch on your pocket. Enriched with the goodness of tea tree oil, neem, tulsi and lavender Zermero is affordable and long lasting. Even a 100 ml bottle can last for a month even when used everyday. Zermero hand sanitizer comes in pack size of 100 ml, 200 ml and 500 ml and you can opt for any pack depending on your need.
4. Ideal for places with high foot fall: Hand sanitizers are ideal for group settings where the number of foot fall is high because more people means more chances of catching germs from one another. Teachers, students, and office workers can kill germs periodically throughout the day without having to leave their classroom or desk, and gym-goers can use a squirt of hand sanitizer before hopping on the next workout machine.
5. Better hygiene and health: A healthy body is a productive body and better hygiene is a door to it. Especially during flu season, use of hand sanitizer can minimize your exposure to other people’s germs which in turn reduces your chances of getting sick.
6. Prevents skin dryness: Washing hands consistently with soap and water may leads to skin dryness and even it may create rashes on skin. Ayurvedic hand sanitizers like Zermero contain ingredients like tea tree oil, neem, tulsi, aloe vera and lavender which prevents skin dryness leaving behind soft and smooth hands.
Hand sanitizer is a basket of benefits which you can carry even without having any space. A small bottle of a hand sanitizer can be kept in purse, pocket, hand bag or school bag. A very little quantity of it is required to say goodbye to all the germs from your hands. Without a doubt, using this germ-fighting product regularly throughout the day will boost your cleanliness and your health no matter where life takes you.